Day 2 of #12daysofholidaygiftwrap.....

Hey, hi!


So, we started off the twelve days of holiday gift wrap last week with this three-fer of already patterned bags gussied up with some embellishments for card and gift card enclosures.  You can see more of those bags here...


Since then I've had so many more ideas and cute gift bags come from that, that I've decided to make it a thing here on the blogity blog.  With a hashtag and err'thing!



And today I have another stenciled bag to share with you!  Cosmo Cricket released some little bitty gold-glitter-heart treat bags a couple of years ago that I always loved, and that was my inspiration for this bag today.


The size of this bag is suitable for an A2 sized card, or a CD (does anybody buy or gift those anymore?) or DVD or something similar.  Like yesterday's bag, I stenciled the hearts on this bag and because I didn't own a heart stencil I made my own in the Silhouette program.  It's as simple as loading a single heart and duplicating it in a line and then in rows.  I used an ink dauber to ink up the stencil with Versamark and then heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.  To adorn it, I added some silver and white glitter paper die cuts, a white leaf and a stamped metal rimmed tag tied up with ribbon and butcher's twine, all clamped together with an eensie-weensie clothespin.  (Lol, nope.  The clothespin is purely ornamental.  It couldn't attach peanut butter to jam securely.  But it's cute factor makes up.)  All the supplies I used are shown in the photo below.  


Thanks for stopping by today; be sure to check back tomorrow for more #12daysofholidaygiftwrap!

These posts are also shared at Love is in the Details.


Comments

Popular Posts