Not your typical fall leaves cards....

Hi friends!  I'm up on the Jane's Doodles blog today with these fall leaves cards!  A bit of a different color scheme for fall, I grant you, but I dunno, I kind of like it!

I did a similar thing back here, where I stamped first with a text stamp and then the leaf stamps on top of that, heat embossed with white and then painted color in a random, haphazard fashion.
I paired the painted design with a card stock that I dry embossed with a leaf embossing folder by (above) and with a decorative trim and contrasting patterned paper (below).
The leaf stamps and "thankful for you" stamps are from the Thankful set (on sale right now!) and the "WORLD" sentiment comes from the Plants stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today, it's wonderful to see you!




Comments

  1. I love your cards and the "different color scheme" you used! I recently used blue, green, and black to create some fall cards, but I haven't posted them yet! They are some of my favorites, just because they're different!
    Yours are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards ! Very original style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts