Sketched Roses

Hallelujah.  With today's post, we are all caught up on shares from the last many months!  Hopefully we won't get so far behind again....at least we'll see how that goes.

This gorgeous card design is Sketched Roses by Impression Obsession.  It's one of those nice huge background stamps, that with some judicious cutting, will provide you with material for two cards!
I first stamped on watercolor paper, and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I sure love that look and I think I need to try it again soon!  Then I washed over the entire paper with water, and then used a small round tipped brush to lightly drop water color paint into the centers of the roses and let the water do the work of shading.  Really quick, simple and fun!
I cut the "you" sentiment from gold paper, with this die from Simon Says Stamp, and the hello die cut is this one from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by again today!  Check back soon for some fresh new inspiration!

Comments

Popular Posts